How to get default kaisen terminator text prompt colors under tmux in both bash and zsh

Thanks Kaisen for the great design & color scheme. It really makes a difference!

Apparently tmux starts under both bash and zsh with white text not the nice brick red/aqua combination terminator alone starts with. I would be grateful for any solutions from actual experience — there are numerous textbook proposals around, which I have tried.

Do you use Tmux plugins? I changed both kaisen-terminal and tmux to the dracula theme. Below is the code in my tmux.conf:

set -g @plugin 'tmux-plugins/tpm'
set -g @plugin 'jaclu/tmux-menus'
set -g @plugin 'dracula/tmux' <--avaliable at https://draculatheme.com/tmux

Kaisen-terminal is really Terminator. If you look in /usr/share/applications/ at kaisenterminal you’ll see it executes Terminator. In ~/.config/terminator you can find the config file. There you can find the default profile (and any others you may have created).

It may be possible to edit tmux.conf to use the same style, but I haven’t ever used a style section in my tmux config. It looks to me like tmux styles is less configurable than using a plugin, but that may my limitation.

I couldn’t say how to create a plugin based on kaisen terminal’s default profile, though, so if you want tmux to look the same “styles” may be the way to go.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I didn’t create the Kaisen colorscheme on the tmux software, could you use the Kaisen Terminal?