Nvidia=daemon not running

Hi the nvidia driver is not working.

The first error is this one:

Detected NVIDIA GPUs:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation GK208B [GeForce GT 710] [10de:128b] (rev a1)

Checking card: NVIDIA Corporation GK208B [GeForce GT 710] (rev a1)
Uh oh. Failed to identify your Debian suite

1. Trying to re-install the nvidia-persistenced gives the following error: could not execute systemctl : at /usr/bin/deb-systemd-invoke libe 147
    it seems that the drivers not correct working when scrolling with the mouse there are screen problems and sometimes the desktop is crashing.

I use Kaisen-rolling 2.0 Desktop Mate.

How to safe re-installing the Nvidia driver

Hello, try to install the nvidia-legacy-390xx-driver package with this command sudo apt install nvidia-legacy-390xx-driver
I don’t implement them by default.

Has your problem been resolved?

No problem not resolved something kept the daemon blocked. I have completely removed everything related to the Nvidia drivers including the daemon.

I first install nvidia-detect that show the correct card.
Then apt install nvidia-driver - The correct driver is installed and working i reboot the system and i saw again the nvidia daemon not working it seems an debian pure related problem when the distro can t be identified normally it should no problem.

It is possible that the kernel version is too recent for this.
What problem is causing you to stop the daemon? I am not sure I understand your problem.